Every year, more than 69,000 seriously ill and injured children from around NSW are cared for by Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick. The Foundation funds the vital clinical care that these children need now, so they have the best possible treatment and hospital experience.
We also invest in research that will change and save more lives in the future. By discovering better ways to diagnose, treat or prevent childhood disease and injuries, we will help generations of children to come.
Your support will help us to:
- Invest in research projects that diagnose, prevent and cure childhood diseases
- Provide the latest medical equipment
- Renovate wards
- Create a positive healing environment
- Run Fellowship Programs which train specialist doctors of the future
- Run an Outreach Service to patients living in rural and regional areas of NSW and the ACT
- Provide Child Life and Music Therapists and art workshops which give children a chance to be children first and patients second while at the Hospital.
You can find more information about the Foundation here.